This Rocky Road makes a beautiful gift, or alternatively served as part of a sweets grazing board.
- 750g best quality white chocolate
- 1 ½ cups of freeze dried strawberries (cut into thick slices)
- 2 ½ cups of white marshmallows (cut in half)
- 1 cup of dried sweetened cranberries
- Melt the white chocolate gently in a bowl over a saucepan of simmering water (or a double boiler).
- Once the chocolate has fully melted, add the marshmallows and cranberries. Mix well and pour into a 16 x 26cm slice pan, lined with baking paper.
- Place the strawberries individually on the top of the rocky road.
- Refrigerate until cool and firm.
- Cut in squares, slices or however you like to enjoy your rocky road.
To Download Recipe Card please click here >> White Chocolate, Strawberry & Cranberry Rocky Road