There is nothing better than a big plate of sticky pork ribs in front of the fire. We are sharing our recipe for home cooks ahead of a very chilly long weekend!
These mouthwatering delights continue to reign supreme for their tender meat, smokey flavours and fiery kick that perfectly warms both the body and soul.
- 1 cup Long Track Spicy BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 4 cloves crushed garlic
- 2 tsp grated ginger
- 1 cup water
- 16 pork spare ribs (approx 2kg)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Place all the ingredients except the pork in a bowl and mix to combine.
- Place the pork spare ribs in a baking dish and pour over the barbecue sauce mixture.
- Cover baking dish with foil and cook for one hour.
- Remove the foil and cook for another 30 mins.
- Increase the heat to 200 degrees and cook a further 20 minutes and that’s it!
To Download Recipe Card please click here >> Spicy BBQ Pork Spare Ribs