This Rocky Road makes a beautiful Christmas gift, or alternatively serve as part of a sweets grazing board after Christmas lunch.
- 750g best quality white chocolate
- 1 ½ cups freeze dried strawberries cut into thick slices
- 2 ½ cups of white marshmallows cut in half
- 1 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- Melt the white chocolate gently in a bowl over a saucepan of simmering water (or a double boiler).
- Once the chocolate has fully melted, add the marshmallows and cranberries. Mic well and pour into a 16cm x 26cm slice pan, lined with baking paper.
- Place the strawberries individually on the top of the rocky road.
- Refrigerate until cool and firm.
- Cut in squares, slices or however you like to enjoy rocky road.
To Download Recipe Card please click here >> White Chocolate, Strawberry and Cranberry Rocky Road