- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 2 cups shredded wombok cabbage
- 1 cup rocket
- 1 cup sugar snap peas
- 1 cup julienne carrot
- 2 cups shelled edamame
- Long Track Dressing (or similar)
- Approximately 500-750g crispy pork belly, gently re-heated
- Combine vegetables and edamame on a white platter.
- Just before serving, dress with Long Track Pantry Dressing
- Add warmed, chopped pork belly and sprinkle with pulled coriander leaves.
To Download Recipe Card please click here >> Edamame Crunch Salad with Crispy Pork Belly