Spiced Chicken Tortilla with Red Pepper & Chilli Jam
- 4 chicken breasts poached and shredded
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 tsp fennel seeds
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp coriander
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 x 400g tin crushed tomatoes
- 3 spring onions
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 pinch salt flakes
- 1 tbsp Spicy BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 bunch coriander
- Sauté onions and garlic in 1 tbsp olive oil and then add spices, sugar, vinegar, tomato paste and stock.
- Add the tomatoes and cook until mixture has thickened – about 20mins.
- Stir in spring onions, barbecue sauce, honey, salt and chicken.
Place two tablespoons of chicken mixture on tortilla, top with squeeze of lime, fresh coriander, Red Pepper & Chilli Jam and sour cream.
Optional: Simple cabbage slaw
Download Recipe here >> Spiced Chicken Tortilla with Red Pepper & Chilli Jam