We have used our favourite flatbread recipe here to create a very simple version of a Ploughman’s Lunch with leg ham, beautiful cheese & award winning Tomato Chutney.
- 1 x cup plain full fat greek yoghurt
- 1 x tsp sea salt
- 1 1/2 x cup plain flour
- 2 x tsp baking powder
- Olive oil for rolling out
- Place the yoghurt and salt in a large mixing bowl, add the flour and baking powder and mix with a wooden spoon until it comes together.Cover and allow to rest for 20 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 6 even pieces and roll into balls.
- Allow to rest for 20 minutes.
- Lightly grease a work surface with a little bit of olive oil and then roll out each ball of dough to approximately the size of a saucer.
- Place a non stick frypan over a high heat and once the pan is hot, cook the flatbreads one at at time, for 20 x seconds on each side, or until covered in golden brown spots.
- Flatbreads are best served warm and go with antipasto, soups, curries, salads and just about everything!
To Download Recipe Card please click here >> Flat Bread Recipe Card