This recipe has many fans, try it and see if you are one too!
- 300g (2 cups) self-raising flour, sifted
- 55g (1/4 cup) caster sugar
- 125ml (1/2 cup) thick cream
- 125ml (1/2 cup) lemonade
- 40ml (2 tbsp) milk
- Apple, Pear & Ginger Jam
- Whipped cream, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 220C. Lightly grease a baking tray.
- Place the flour, sugar and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a large bowl. Add the cream and lemonade and mix to form a soft dough.
- Turn out onto a lightly floured workbench and knead lightly until combined. Press the dough with your hands to a thickness of about 2cm.
- Use a 6cm round cutter to cut out 8 scones, place on baking tray and brush the tops with some milk.
- Re-roll scraps to make a few extra scones. Bake for 10-15 minutes until lightly browned.
- Serve warm with jam and whipped cream.
Download Recipe here >> Lemondade Scones