Sharing our simple throw together green bean, crunchy roasted almond and goat cheese salad – such a versatile side dish or healthy lunch option!
- 500g fresh green beans
- ½ cup roasted almonds, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup of crumbled goats cheese (we use Meredith Dairy Marinated Goats Cheese)
- Olive oil and a squeeze of fresh lemon
- Chops ends off beans and slice in half.
- Transfer the beans to a serving bowl or platter.
- Sprinkle with roasted almonds and goats cheese.
- Drizzle with olive oil and a squeeze of lemon.
- Gently toss and serve.
To Download Recipe Card please click here >> Green Beans with Almonds & Goat Cheese