- 125g chorizo finely chopped
- 150g potato (either new potatoes or larger ones, peeled and cut in half)
- ½ red pepper finely chopped
- 75g frozen peas
- 65g grated cheddar
- 6 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Gently fry the chorizo and red peppers in a small frypan until peppers are soft and chorizo has released its lovely oils. Set aside.
- Cook the potato in a pot of boiling water until tender (10-15 minutes depending on size of your potatoes). Drain the potatoes, then leave to steam dry and cool. Once cool, cut into 1cm cubes.
- Crack eggs into a large mixing bowl. Add ½ tsp salt and whisk well. Add all other ingredients and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a lined 20cm x 30cm tin.
- Cook for approx. 15-20 minutes or until the frittata is set and doesn’t wobble.
- Leave to cool slightly and then cut into squares or rounds and top with garlic aioli and an oregano leaf to serve warm or at room temperature.
- Alternatively, serve large portions with a crisp green salad for lunch or summer dinner.
This can be made ahead and reheated.
To Download Recipe Card please click here >> Chorizo, Red Pepper & Potato Frittata