This is the best chocolate chip banana bread! It’s very moist, full of bananas and loaded with
chocolate chips – perfect for sharing with family and friends!
- 1 ½ cups (380g) ripe bananas, mashed (3-4 bananas)
- ½ cup (100g) brown sugar
- ½ cup (100g) sugar
- ½ cup (110g) melted better
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup (130g) greek yoghurt
- 1 ⅓ cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup (180g) chocolate chips and a handful more for sprinkling on top
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees and line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- In a bowl, whisk together the melted butter and sugars until you reach a paste-like consistency. This may take vigorous whisking.
- Add the mashed bananas followed by eggs, yoghurt and vanilla.
- Combine the wet ingredients and then fold in the dry ingredients.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into your prepared loaf pan. Sprinkle the extra chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 60-75 minutes or until a toothpick comes out with a few moist crumbs. Let it cool completely before removing it from the pan.
To Download Recipe Card please click here >> Choc Chip Banana Bread