- 2 x salmon fillets
- 1 x heaped tsp dijon mustard
- 1 x tbsp Long Track Poppyseed Dressing (or similar)
- 1 x tbsp brown sugar
- Pre heat oven to 200 degrees (fan forced).
- Mix Poppyseed Dressing, mustard and brown sugar until sugar is all dissolved and glaze is combined.
- Salt and pepper the salmon fillets.
- Place the fillets skin side down onto a tray lined with baking paper.
- Slather the top of the fillets generously with the poppyseed glaze.
- Cook for approximately 12-15 minutes.
To Download Recipe Card please click here >> Poppyseed Glazed Salmon