- 250g dark cooking chocolate
- 175g butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 200g chopped nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees.
- Line a 20cm square tin with baking paper.
- Place the chocolate and butter over low heat and gently melt.
- Use beaters or whisk to whisk eggs and sugar until pale and creamy.
- Add melted chocolate mixture and vanilla to eggs and stir.
- Add flour, baking powder and nuts (if using) and combine. Pour mixture into a pan and bake in oven for 35 – 40 minutes or until crumbs cling to a skewer inserted into the centre.
Download Recipe Click Here >> Chocolate Brownie