Based on winning suggestions from our Tomato Relish competition on Facebook, we are sharing our recipe for delicious little corn fritters.
Serve with Tomato Relish (or similar) and enjoy with a drink.
These were gobbled up in about 5 seconds here.
- 3 corn cobs
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 small chilli (optional)
- 1/4 bunch parsley or coriander
- 1/4 bunch mint
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup SR flour
- Canola oil for frying
- Remove the corn from the cobs and blend half the kernels with the eggs and soy sauce.
- Pour into a bowl and add the remaining corn, chopped herbs, chilli (if using) and salt.
- Start mixing the flour in bit by bit – consistency is perfect when the mixture holds it shape on the spoon.
- Deep fry teaspoons of the mixture in canola oil for 3-4 minutes or until golden.
- Use Tomato Relish (or similar) as a dipping sauce for hot fritters!
Download Recipe here >> Corn Fritters