Our brand new salad dressing is available to order online and we are celebrating by sharing a super yummy Marinated Chicken, Avocado & Peach Salad Recipe. We have created this recipe to showcase our Poppyseed Dressing but there are so many other ways to use it which we will also share!
Serves 4 – 6
- 8 x boneless chicken thighs
- 1 x large baby Cos lettuce
- 1 x punnet cherry tomato (200g)
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 x avocados sliced
- 2 x yellow peaches sliced or mangoes sliced (optional if not in season)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 4 x tbsp soy sauce
- 2 x tbsp lime juice
- 5 x tbsp honey
- 6 x cloves garlic
- 2 x tsp salt
- In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients for the chicken marinade.Toss in the chicken thighs and marinate for at least one hour.
- In a heavy based pan, cook the chicken on medium-high heat until there is a nice sear on the surface of the chicken and the inside is no longer pink. Roughly four minutes on each side – set chicken aside.
- Place lettuce leaves, tomatoes, onion, avocados and peach or mango on a salad tray or bowl.
- Place the golden chicken thighs on top of the salad and dress with Long Track Poppyseed Seed (or similar).
To Download Recipe Card please click here >> Marinated Chicken, Avocado & Peach Salad