Ingredients for Cake
- 4 x Anzac Biscuits, Crushed
- 50g Butter
- 500g cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2/3 cup caster sugar
- 3 eggs
Ingredients for Golden Syrup Caramel
- 60g Butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup golden syrup
- 2 tablespoons thickened cream
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees (fan forced). Grease and line the base of a 24cm cake tin.
- Crush Anzac biscuits and stir through butter, press firmly in base of cake tin.
- In a cake stand mixer, combine cream cheese, vanilla, sugar and eggs. Mix to a condensed milk consistency. Pour mixture slowly into pan, levelling with a gentle tap on the bench. Bake for 35 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make Golden Syrup Caramel:
- Place butter, brown sugar, and golden syrup in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring for 5 minutes or until smooth. Stir in cream. Bring to the boil. Simmer for 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Glaze golden syrup caramel over the cheesecake with pastry brush. Lightly spread the Anzac biscuit crumbs over the glaze.
Download Recipe Here >> Golden Syrup Cheesecake with Anzac Crust