Serves 4 – 6
- 4 x chicken Maryland
- 4 x chicken thighs
- ½ cup Long Track Manzanillo black olives (pitted)
- ½ cup Long Track Manzanillo green olives (pitted)
- 3 tbsp preserved lemons, flesh discarded and rind diced
- ¼ cup rosemary, leaves stripped from the stalk
- 2 Chorizo sausages, sliced
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp Caramelised Balsamic Vinegar
- 20 Cherry Tomatoes
- ½ cup parsley chopped, to decorate
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C.
- Place the chicken portions in a large, heavy bottomed roasting dish.Toss with the olives, preserved lemons, rosemary, chorizo, tomatoes, salt, pepper, olive oil and balsamic vinegar until well mixed.
- Place in the oven and roast for 40-45 minutes until the largest piece of chicken is well cooked.
- Allow the dish to stand for 10 minutes and then transfer to a large serving platter. Sprinkle with freshly chopped parsley.
- Serve with rice, cous cous or salad & crusty bread.
- Serve immediately, or if transporting to a picnic, place in a covered dish and refrigerate until needed.
Download Recipe Here >> Autumn Harvest Chicken