Plum & Raspberry Crumble
If you, like us, have a plum tree at home, laden with teeny tiny plums, this is a great way to use them up! These crumbles are a super delicious combination of sweet stone fruit and coconut crumble.
This recipe can be made into individual serves or a family crumble.
- 10 small plums (approx. 800g)
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- ½ cup caster sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup plain flour
- ½ cup coconut
- 100g butter chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Halve the plums and remove the stones. Slice the plums and place in a large bowl with the cup of frozen raspberries. Add the sugar and toss until the fruit is well coated with sugar. Stand for 10 minutes.
- To make the crumble, combine all the dry ingredients and then mix the butter through with your fingers until its evenly distributed. Doesn’t matter if the crumble is a bit lumpy.
- Stir the plums and raspberries again to ensure they are well coated and then spoon the fruit into the base of six (2/3 cup/160ml) ovenproof dishes or a 1 litre oven proof dish. Top the plums with the crumble mixture and place the dishes on an oven tray.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until golden and juices are bubbling.
- Serve warm with whipped cream or vanilla bean gelato.
To Download Recipe please click here >> Plum & Raspberry Crumble