This Pavlova is designed to be the highlight of your Summer Entertaining! The salted caramel sauce goes very well with the pavlova, adding a sweet contrast to the berries.
- 1 x store bought meringue shell (pictured) or home baked pavlova shell.
- 1 x jar Long Track Salted Caramel (or similar)
- 300ml whipped cream
- 2 x punnet’s raspberries
- 1 x punnet blueberries
- Fill meringue shell with whipped cream and top with berries.
- Arrange spare berries around the base of the pavlova.
- Warm (very gently) 1/2 jar salted caramel until soft and runny.
- Drizzle as much caramel as you like over the berries and pavlova.
Download Recipe here >> Salted Caramel Berry Pavlova